Louisiana Doesn’t Get Energy Efficiency Incentives, After All
In December it looked as if the commission would back the idea. But since then, a member of the commission – Jimmy Field – retired and was replaced by new member Scott Angelle, who cast the deciding ballot against the program in a 3-2 vote.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case