See the EL Tech Review Winners – Products the Experts Say You Should Explore
Environmental Leader today announced results of its Technology Reviews, a program recognizing excellence in products and services that provide companies with energy and environmental benefits. Companies that scored 3.5 Stars or higher (out of 5) are featured in the Environmental Leader Technology Reviews Hall of Fame and in the Environmental Leader Technology Reviews report.
Products were evaluated and ranked by a panel of independent judges from companies including: PepsiCo, Staples, the University of California Berkeley, ISS Facility Services, The Green Grid, LNS Research, Owens Corning, Yahoo! Inc., GlaxoSmithKline, Legrand, Petco, and New Belgium Brewing Company.
“The caliber of the entries was impressive, and truly showed the innovation taking place in the industry today,” says Paul Nastu, publisher of Environmental Leader. “The judges had their work cut out for them. It was a tough playing field for those that entered and the products that scored 3.5 Stars or higher are those that the judges say have viable attributes that set them apart from others in the field.”
With today’s crowded playing field, energy and sustainability professionals have a notoriously difficult time knowing what products to choose to help their companies increase energy, environmental and sustainability performance. The Environmental Leader Technology Reviews program gives companies a solid base of products, vetted by experts, from which to choose.
The Technology Reviews product scoring was based on the following guidelines:
0-1: Useful product, yet commodity
2-3: Solid product with viable attributes that set it apart
3.5-4: Excellent product with technical features and performance that provide clear and substantial benefits
5: Superb product that sets new standard for performance and provides groundbreaking and NEW technical milestones.
Top-scoring companies and products are as follows:
Download the full report here.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency