Jet Center saves $31,000 Per Year with Solar
The Sacramento International Jet Center, the Sacramento County’s airport system partner for general aviation at the Sacramento International Airport, has installed a 130 kW solar system on its hangar and office facilities.
The system will essentially eliminate the Jet Center’s $31,000 annual electric bill. And the Jet Center will sell excess power back to the Sacramento Municipal Utility District, (SMUD) at retail rates.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo