Jet Center saves $31,000 Per Year with Solar
The Sacramento International Jet Center, the Sacramento County’s airport system partner for general aviation at the Sacramento International Airport, has installed a 130 kW solar system on its hangar and office facilities.
The system will essentially eliminate the Jet Center’s $31,000 annual electric bill. And the Jet Center will sell excess power back to the Sacramento Municipal Utility District, (SMUD) at retail rates.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike