Jet Center saves $31,000 Per Year with Solar
The Sacramento International Jet Center, the Sacramento County’s airport system partner for general aviation at the Sacramento International Airport, has installed a 130 kW solar system on its hangar and office facilities.
The system will essentially eliminate the Jet Center’s $31,000 annual electric bill. And the Jet Center will sell excess power back to the Sacramento Municipal Utility District, (SMUD) at retail rates.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned