Jet Center saves $31,000 Per Year with Solar
The Sacramento International Jet Center, the Sacramento County’s airport system partner for general aviation at the Sacramento International Airport, has installed a 130 kW solar system on its hangar and office facilities.
The system will essentially eliminate the Jet Center’s $31,000 annual electric bill. And the Jet Center will sell excess power back to the Sacramento Municipal Utility District, (SMUD) at retail rates.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- Beazer Homes Wins Energy Star Award
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED
- FMPA: Power Costs Expected to Dwindle 30% to 40% Within Years
- Name-Dropping: CUB and Illinois AG Say Nicor Advanced Energy Should Change Identity
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array