SAP to Launch Sustainability Report
The webinar will take place onÂ March 25, 2013, at 11.00am ET and will feature speakers includingÂ SAP chief sustainability officer Peter Graf, CSRwire’s editorial director Aman Singh and other third-party sustainability experts.
The speakers will be be discussingÂ their perspectives on the major successes and key challenges for corporate sustainability.
The discussion will include an overview of SAP’s sustainability results for 2012, what’s next for the technology company and an overarching debate on:
- How financial and non-financial measurements are interrelated.
- The connections between financial performance and management of natural and human resources.
- How creating an integrated report can become a powerful tool to drive integrated systems thinking and understanding how sustainability is material to your corporation.
- The role of sustainability in SAP’s technology innovation.
Environmental Leader will be providing fullÂ coverageÂ of the integrated report upon its release. Click through for EL’s coverage ofÂ SAP’s 2011 report.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B