SAP to Launch Sustainability Report
The webinar will take place onÂ March 25, 2013, at 11.00am ET and will feature speakers includingÂ SAP chief sustainability officer Peter Graf, CSRwire’s editorial director Aman Singh and other third-party sustainability experts.
The speakers will be be discussingÂ their perspectives on the major successes and key challenges for corporate sustainability.
The discussion will include an overview of SAP’s sustainability results for 2012, what’s next for the technology company and an overarching debate on:
- How financial and non-financial measurements are interrelated.
- The connections between financial performance and management of natural and human resources.
- How creating an integrated report can become a powerful tool to drive integrated systems thinking and understanding how sustainability is material to your corporation.
- The role of sustainability in SAP’s technology innovation.
Environmental Leader will be providing fullÂ coverageÂ of the integrated report upon its release. Click through for EL’s coverage ofÂ SAP’s 2011 report.
Energy Manager News
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018