SAP to Launch Sustainability Report
The webinar will take place onÂ March 25, 2013, at 11.00am ET and will feature speakers includingÂ SAP chief sustainability officer Peter Graf, CSRwire’s editorial director Aman Singh and other third-party sustainability experts.
The speakers will be be discussingÂ their perspectives on the major successes and key challenges for corporate sustainability.
The discussion will include an overview of SAP’s sustainability results for 2012, what’s next for the technology company and an overarching debate on:
- How financial and non-financial measurements are interrelated.
- The connections between financial performance and management of natural and human resources.
- How creating an integrated report can become a powerful tool to drive integrated systems thinking and understanding how sustainability is material to your corporation.
- The role of sustainability in SAP’s technology innovation.
Environmental Leader will be providing fullÂ coverageÂ of the integrated report upon its release. Click through for EL’s coverage ofÂ SAP’s 2011 report.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter: The Many Advantages of Energy Benchmarking
- Telecommunications Companies Upgrade Their Approaches to Energy
- Cutting Energy Use in Fire Stations
- Revolution Lighting Signs School Districts in NY, NJ
- Green Building Boom Is Pumping Billions into US Economy, Retrofits Are Fueling the Trend
- Energy Management: The Internet of Things Changes Everything
- Big Biogas Project Underway Down Under
- Kroger, Loveâ€™s Sign with LSI Industries