2013 Energy Star Awardees Include Cenergistic, ComEd, Cree, Ecova, EnergyCAP, GE Lighting, Philips Lighting
The EPA and the Department of Energy have recognized 118 awardees for their commitment to saving energy and protecting the environment, including several familiar names in energy management: Cenergistic, ComEd, Cree, Ecova, EnergyCAP, GE Lighting and Philips Lighting.
Recipients of the 2013 Energy Star awards were chosen from nearly 20,000 Energy Star partners, including manufacturers, retailers, public schools, hospitals, real estate companies, and home builders, for their long-term commitment to climate protection through greater energy efficiency. Energy Star partners complete a rigorous application process that demonstrates their commitment to the partnership and the environment.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Under Hawaiian Electric’s New TOU Pilot Plan, Time Is Money
- SCE&G Retail Rate Adjustment Will Be Close to Break-Even for Customers
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida