2013 Energy Star Awardees Include Cenergistic, ComEd, Cree, Ecova, EnergyCAP, GE Lighting, Philips Lighting
The EPA and the Department of Energy have recognized 118 awardees for their commitment to saving energy and protecting the environment, including several familiar names in energy management: Cenergistic, ComEd, Cree, Ecova, EnergyCAP, GE Lighting and Philips Lighting.
Recipients of the 2013 Energy Star awards were chosen from nearly 20,000 Energy Star partners, including manufacturers, retailers, public schools, hospitals, real estate companies, and home builders, for their long-term commitment to climate protection through greater energy efficiency. Energy Star partners complete a rigorous application process that demonstrates their commitment to the partnership and the environment.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Seeing U-Haul’s HQ Parking Structure in a New (LED) Light
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies: The Case for Moving Beyond Batteries
- Nuclear Giant Exelon Wants to Invest in Wind Energy in Ohio
- Arby’s Reports on Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
- Navigant: Smart Meter Sector Has “Plateaued”
- Poll: 75% of Large U.S. Corporations Say They Will Buy Renewables Within 18 Months
- Duke Energy Progress Customers to See Fuel Cost-Recovery Savings
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity