Reducing Carbon Footprint with Sharing Platforms
Jennifer Armstrong of Renewable Choice Energy interviews Alex Newman of PivotDesk about how companies can reduce their carbon footprint, lower their overhead costs, and create a vibrant office climate by sharing office space through PivotDesk’s online platform.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned