Reducing Carbon Footprint with Sharing Platforms
Jennifer Armstrong of Renewable Choice Energy interviews Alex Newman of PivotDesk about how companies can reduce their carbon footprint, lower their overhead costs, and create a vibrant office climate by sharing office space through PivotDesk’s online platform.
Energy Manager News
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage