Sprint Saves $15 Million With EMS in Retail Stores
During the next 10 years, Sprint expects to save approximately $15 million with the implementation of a new retail energy management system, which has been installed in more than 1,000 Sprint retail stores to date.
The energy management system, supplied by Proliphix, is expected to reduce Sprint’s retail energy costs by 15 percent, a $1.5 million annual savings, with an 18-month payback on the program. FrontStreet performed the initial installs of the 1000+ stores. Installs began in March 2012 and were substantially complete by August 2102.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- New Green Advancements in Hospital Environments
- Big Island Utility Hits 5-MW Cap on Customer-Operator Rooftop Solar Credits
- Benton PUD Announces 5% Rate Hike
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Keys to Energy Efficient Air Filtration
- Tracking the Exciting World of Solar Energy Research
- Colorado Mixing Solar, Weatherization
- Lighting Sector: 4% CAGR Through 2020
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 19, 2016