Sprint Saves $15 Million With EMS in Retail Stores
During the next 10 years, Sprint expects to save approximately $15 million with the implementation of a new retail energy management system, which has been installed in more than 1,000 Sprint retail stores to date.
The energy management system, supplied by Proliphix, is expected to reduce Sprint’s retail energy costs by 15 percent, a $1.5 million annual savings, with an 18-month payback on the program. FrontStreet performed the initial installs of the 1000+ stores. Installs began in March 2012 and were substantially complete by August 2102.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look
- Bruce County, Ontario, Tabs Ecosystem
- Oklahoma University Scores Almost $300K Incentive
- Smart Tech Takes Over, Bolstered By Record Investment
- Amendment 4 in Florida Would Expand Solar Property Tax Exemptions to C&I Ratepayers
- Pennsylvania PUC Approves Temporary Waiver of ‘Instant Connect’ Confirmation Letters
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along