Gallup: Americans Want More Energy from Solar, Wind, Natural Gas
Only 46 percent of survey respondents want to emphasize the production of oil and 37 percent want more nuclear power, while coal is least popular with 31 percent of Americans wanting to prioritize its production, according to an article on Gallup’s website.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B