Gallup: Americans Want More Energy from Solar, Wind, Natural Gas
Only 46 percent of survey respondents want to emphasize the production of oil and 37 percent want more nuclear power, while coal is least popular with 31 percent of Americans wanting to prioritize its production, according to an article on Gallup’s website.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike