Gallup: Americans Want More Energy from Solar, Wind, Natural Gas
Only 46 percent of survey respondents want to emphasize the production of oil and 37 percent want more nuclear power, while coal is least popular with 31 percent of Americans wanting to prioritize its production, according to an article on Gallup’s website.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation