Solar Powered Airplane Plans US Flight
The HB-SIA weighs about the same as a car but boasts a wingspan equal to to that of an Airbus A340. On May 1, the airplane is scheduled to fly from NASA’s Moffett Field in Silicon Valley, Calif., to New York City. It plans to make stops in Phoenix, Dallas and Washington, DC, en route, reports Forbes.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE