Hilton New York Turns On CHP System
The seven engine generators installed on the midtown Manhattan hotel’s roof overlooking West 53rd Street generates 1.75 MW of clean electricity and 2.7 MW heat for building operations. This satisfies over 50 percent of the electricity demand and 35 percent of the steam demand for the 1,981 guest rooms, Anaergia says.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform