Hilton New York Turns On CHP System
The seven engine generators installed on the midtown Manhattan hotel’s roof overlooking West 53rd Street generates 1.75 MW of clean electricity and 2.7 MW heat for building operations. This satisfies over 50 percent of the electricity demand and 35 percent of the steam demand for the 1,981 guest rooms, Anaergia says.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data