Hilton New York Turns On CHP System
The seven engine generators installed on the midtown Manhattan hotel’s roof overlooking West 53rd Street generates 1.75 MW of clean electricity and 2.7 MW heat for building operations. This satisfies over 50 percent of the electricity demand and 35 percent of the steam demand for the 1,981 guest rooms, Anaergia says.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store