Energy Management Market ‘to Almost Double’ by 2020
Worldwide spending on industrial energy management systems and services, including software components, will grow from $11.3 billion in 2013 to $22.4 billion in 2020, according to a study from Navigant Research.
That amounts to a compound annual growth rate of 10.3 percent, according to the report, titled Industrial Energy Management Systems. The North American market is the largest global region for IEMS revenues, but only by a slim margin over Europe.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments
- Incentive Program Helps Companies Afford Energy Managers
- ARPA-E Issues Grants for Solar Modules
- C-PACE Financing Innovation to Help Connecticut Green Energy Sector
- Orion Wins School District Contracts, Increases Chances for Incentives
- Study: Smartest ‘Smart Building’ Owners Come from Retail, Manufacturing, Construction
- Low Cost IoT Solutions, Data Driven Analytics to Propel Energy Mgmt Market
- A Clean Energy Future in Sight