Energy Management Market ‘to Almost Double’ by 2020
Worldwide spending on industrial energy management systems and services, including software components, will grow from $11.3 billion in 2013 to $22.4 billion in 2020, according to a study from Navigant Research.
That amounts to a compound annual growth rate of 10.3 percent, according to the report, titled Industrial Energy Management Systems. The North American market is the largest global region for IEMS revenues, but only by a slim margin over Europe.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- SWL&P Looks to Increase Electric Revenues by Over $2 Million
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Data Center Cooling
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves
- Constellation Acquiring Retail Electricity, Natural Gas Businesses from ConEdison Solutions
- Peninsula Clean Energy Authority Chooses Direct Energy as Supplier
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms