Energy Management Market ‘to Almost Double’ by 2020
Worldwide spending on industrial energy management systems and services, including software components, will grow from $11.3 billion in 2013 to $22.4 billion in 2020, according to a study from Navigant Research.
That amounts to a compound annual growth rate of 10.3 percent, according to the report, titled Industrial Energy Management Systems. The North American market is the largest global region for IEMS revenues, but only by a slim margin over Europe.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage