Lockheed Martin Builds Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion Power Plant
Although Lockheed Martin is usually associated with aerospace technologies, the company is working with Beijing-based Reignwood Group to develop an Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion (OTEC) pilot power plant off the coast of southern China.
The two companies signed a memorandum of agreement in Beijing last week. Following the ceremony, both companies met with US Secretary of State John Kerry during his first official state visit to the People’s Republic of China.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Go It Alone When Retrofitting
- LinkedIn Campus Gets Mobile EV Charging
- Many Vendors Vie for Lighting Controls Business
- Johnson Controls Opens Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Training Center
- Acquiring Renewable Energy Should Be Easier, Facebook Says
- Energy Upgrades at School District Financed by NY Power Authority
- Fusing System Helps Solar Customers with Overcurrent Protection
- ABM Joins Balboa Park Sustainability Council