Lockheed Martin Builds Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion Power Plant
Although Lockheed Martin is usually associated with aerospace technologies, the company is working with Beijing-based Reignwood Group to develop an Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion (OTEC) pilot power plant off the coast of southern China.
The two companies signed a memorandum of agreement in Beijing last week. Following the ceremony, both companies met with US Secretary of State John Kerry during his first official state visit to the People’s Republic of China.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- Beazer Homes Wins Energy Star Award
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED
- FMPA: Power Costs Expected to Dwindle 30% to 40% Within Years
- Name-Dropping: CUB and Illinois AG Say Nicor Advanced Energy Should Change Identity
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array