Senate Bill Advances Energy Efficiency
Senators Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH) and Rob Portman (R-OH) have reintroduced their Energy Savings and Industrial Competitiveness Act, an energy efficiency bill that is supported by the National Association of Manufacturers, the Alliance to Save Energy and the National Electrical Manufacturers Association among others.
The bill is is scheduled for a hearing today in the Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee. If it makes it through the Senate, it must then be introduced in the House of Representatives.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Feb. 5
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate
- FIU Again Tops in Energy Efficiency