Google’s Plan to Procure Renewable Energy
Google committed an additional $600 million investment in its Lenoir, NC data center site, and said its local electricity provider, Duke Energy, has pledged to develop a new program for large companies like Google that want to buy renewable power for their operations.
Duke will file the plan with the NC state commission within 90 days.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Oracle and Opower to Team Up to Make Big Data Even Bigger
- Western EIM Benefits Are Up to Nearly $65M with NV Energy Participation
- FirstEnergy Ohio Seeks Changes to Rate Plan to Ensure Price Stability for Customers
- Utility Data Aggregation: How to Take the Best Approach
- Making the IoT Work for Building Managers
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- SunPower and the Army Work on Solar Project in Alabama
- Climate and Energy Policies Working