Cisco, Google Top Greenpeace IT Ranking
Google and Cisco both scored 58 out of a possible 100 on Greenpeace’s sixth Cool IT leaderboard after logging gains of five and nine points, respectively, over their 2012 rankings. The top five is comprised of Ericsson, which finished third, Fujitsu in fourth and Sprint. There are a total of 21 firms ranked on the leaderboard.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store