Cisco, Google Top Greenpeace IT Ranking
Google and Cisco both scored 58 out of a possible 100 on Greenpeace’s sixth Cool IT leaderboard after logging gains of five and nine points, respectively, over their 2012 rankings. The top five is comprised of Ericsson, which finished third, Fujitsu in fourth and Sprint. There are a total of 21 firms ranked on the leaderboard.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage
- Competitive Green Retailer Star Energy Partners Expands to New Jersey, Pennsylvania
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports