Cisco, Google Top Greenpeace IT Ranking
Google and Cisco both scored 58 out of a possible 100 on Greenpeace’s sixth Cool IT leaderboard after logging gains of five and nine points, respectively, over their 2012 rankings. The top five is comprised of Ericsson, which finished third, Fujitsu in fourth and Sprint. There are a total of 21 firms ranked on the leaderboard.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management