Cisco, Google Top Greenpeace IT Ranking
Google and Cisco both scored 58 out of a possible 100 on Greenpeace’s sixth Cool IT leaderboard after logging gains of five and nine points, respectively, over their 2012 rankings. The top five is comprised of Ericsson, which finished third, Fujitsu in fourth and Sprint. There are a total of 21 firms ranked on the leaderboard.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Powerit, UniEnergy, Mission Produce in Avocado Deal
- Energy Efficiency Moves in Colorado
- Proctor & Gamble: Emissions to be Cut 30% by 2020
- DOE to Invest $10 Million as Part of New “Smart Cities” Initiative
- Detention Center Saves on Natural Gas Transport
- Large Solar Array Being Built by Elizabethtown College
- Sendik’s Food Stores Installing Waste to Energy Equipment
- AMD Claims Great Strides in Processor Efficiency