Cisco, Google Top Greenpeace IT Ranking
Google and Cisco both scored 58 out of a possible 100 on Greenpeace’s sixth Cool IT leaderboard after logging gains of five and nine points, respectively, over their 2012 rankings. The top five is comprised of Ericsson, which finished third, Fujitsu in fourth and Sprint. There are a total of 21 firms ranked on the leaderboard.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- How to Think about Energy Efficiency
- Demand Response for Restaurants, Retail
- EV Charging Stations with Energy Storage Save City $7,000 per Year in Demand Charges
- Santa Barbara School District Uses Prop 39 Funds for Energy Improvements
- Hydronic Heating and Cooling Addresses Glass Building HVAC Challenges
- Accenture Acquires Energy Procurement Company
- Schneider Granted $400M Basic Ordering Agreement for Corps of Engineers
- E-Commerce Energy Offered in New York