Groups Urge Farm Energy Bill Support
More than 100 national, state and regional organizations have written to members of the US Congress urging them to support a Farm Bill with mandatory funding for renewable energy and energy efficiency programs.
The letter was sent to House and Senate Agriculture Committees and was organized by the Agriculture Energy Coalition, 25×25 Alliance, Environmental Law & Policy Center, and the National Farmers Union.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Data Center Cooling
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves
- Constellation Acquiring Retail Electricity, Natural Gas Businesses from ConEdison Solutions
- Peninsula Clean Energy Authority Chooses Direct Energy as Supplier
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms
- DC Pushes Renewables