Groups Urge Farm Energy Bill Support
More than 100 national, state and regional organizations have written to members of the US Congress urging them to support a Farm Bill with mandatory funding for renewable energy and energy efficiency programs.
The letter was sent to House and Senate Agriculture Committees and was organized by the Agriculture Energy Coalition, 25×25 Alliance, Environmental Law & Policy Center, and the National Farmers Union.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate
- FIU Again Tops in Energy Efficiency
- Invenergy Selling Wind Power to 3M
- U.S. House Subcommittee Reviews Kennedy’s Fair RATES Act
- Nevada PAC Seeks Entry into State for Retail Energy Suppliers
- Using Big Data to Help Solve the Big Building Energy Problem
- Smart Computer Use Hikes Energy Efficiency