Groups Urge Farm Energy Bill Support
More than 100 national, state and regional organizations have written to members of the US Congress urging them to support a Farm Bill with mandatory funding for renewable energy and energy efficiency programs.
The letter was sent to House and Senate Agriculture Committees and was organized by the Agriculture Energy Coalition, 25×25 Alliance, Environmental Law & Policy Center, and the National Farmers Union.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE