Verizon Plans $100m Investment in Solar, Fuel Cells
When completed next year, the project will enable Verizon to annually generate more than 70 million kWh of its own green energy while eliminating more than 10,000 metric tons of carbon dioxide, the company says.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE
- Key Trends: Corporate Renewable Energy Procurement and Spend 2016
- Cogeneration Continues to Make Inroads
- Honeywell, OG&E Upgrading Tinker Air Force Base Assembly Plant
- Schneider Electric Working with 3 NJ School Districts
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 14, 2016