Lightweighting Vehicles Saves Fuel, Minimizes Environmental Footprint
Glenn Daehn and Anthony Luscher from The Ohio State University discuss their lightweight metal-based vehicles research, which is funded by the Alcoa Foundation Advancing Sustainability Research Initiative. The Advancing Sustainability Research Initiative is managed by Alcoa Foundation and administered by the Institute of International Education (IIE).
Energy Manager News
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Feb. 5
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate