Lightweighting Vehicles Saves Fuel, Minimizes Environmental Footprint
Glenn Daehn and Anthony Luscher from The Ohio State University discuss their lightweight metal-based vehicles research, which is funded by the Alcoa Foundation Advancing Sustainability Research Initiative. The Advancing Sustainability Research Initiative is managed by Alcoa Foundation and administered by the Institute of International Education (IIE).
Energy Manager News
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data