Eglin Air Force Base Deploys Sensors to Save Energy
Facing several legislative mandates to reduce energy consumption, Eglin Air Force Base near Valparaiso, Fla., launched a strategic energy master plan, which includes McKenneyâ€™s bdoc Building Intelligence energy management system integrated with Splunk Enterprise software.
When it is fully deployed, bdoc will use machine data from more than 20,000 sensors deployed in more than 100 buildings to analyze energy usage and costs.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- SCTE, ISBE Join Villanovaâ€™s RISE Forum
- Unico Using EnerNOC Platform
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated â€“ and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities