Eglin Air Force Base Deploys Sensors to Save Energy
Facing several legislative mandates to reduce energy consumption, Eglin Air Force Base near Valparaiso, Fla., launched a strategic energy master plan, which includes McKenneyâ€™s bdoc Building Intelligence energy management system integrated with Splunk Enterprise software.
When it is fully deployed, bdoc will use machine data from more than 20,000 sensors deployed in more than 100 buildings to analyze energy usage and costs.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Apple, Google, Facebook Throw Weight Around in NC Energy Policy
- 2015 Green Lease Leaders include Landlords, Tenants, Brokers
- Disney World Builds Mickey Mouse-Shaped 5 MW Solar System
- Ohio Businesses Encouraged to Use Cogged V-Belts
- Renewables Share of US Energy Consumption Highest Since 1930s
- ZBB Unveils EMS for C&I Buildings
- Levi Strauss, Gap, Autodesk Support California Clean Energy Bill
- New Hydro-Quebec Data Center to Use Free Cooling