Eglin Air Force Base Deploys Sensors to Save Energy
Facing several legislative mandates to reduce energy consumption, Eglin Air Force Base near Valparaiso, Fla., launched a strategic energy master plan, which includes McKenneyâ€™s bdoc Building Intelligence energy management system integrated with Splunk Enterprise software.
When it is fully deployed, bdoc will use machine data from more than 20,000 sensors deployed in more than 100 buildings to analyze energy usage and costs.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage in the Fast Lane
- Alberta Firm Aims for Energy Neutral Egg Laying Barn
- The Department of Energy Seeks to Improve the Better Buildings Challenge
- Behind the Meter: The Many Advantages of Energy Benchmarking
- Telecommunications Companies Upgrade Their Approaches to Energy
- Cutting Energy Use in Fire Stations
- Revolution Lighting Signs School Districts in NY, NJ
- Green Building Boom Is Pumping Billions into US Economy, Retrofits Are Fueling the Trend