Eglin Air Force Base Deploys Sensors to Save Energy
Facing several legislative mandates to reduce energy consumption, Eglin Air Force Base near Valparaiso, Fla., launched a strategic energy master plan, which includes McKenneyâ€™s bdoc Building Intelligence energy management system integrated with Splunk Enterprise software.
When it is fully deployed, bdoc will use machine data from more than 20,000 sensors deployed in more than 100 buildings to analyze energy usage and costs.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Atlantic City Electric Rate Increase Settled; PowerAhead Funding Deferred to Phase II
- TVA Reduces Budget Requirements and Continues Investing in Cleaner Power
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates