Eglin Air Force Base Deploys Sensors to Save Energy
Facing several legislative mandates to reduce energy consumption, Eglin Air Force Base near Valparaiso, Fla., launched a strategic energy master plan, which includes McKenneyâ€™s bdoc Building Intelligence energy management system integrated with Splunk Enterprise software.
When it is fully deployed, bdoc will use machine data from more than 20,000 sensors deployed in more than 100 buildings to analyze energy usage and costs.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.