Fuel Cell Park to Provide 14.9 MW in Connecticut
FuelCell Energy will build, operate and maintain the facility under contract to Dominion. FuelCell Energy is supplying five Direct FuelCell stationary fuel cell power plants that will use an electro-chemical process that converts natural gas into electricity. An organic rankine turbine will convert heat from the fuel cells into additional electricity.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- BMW Tests Fuel-Cell Car
- Researchers Develop Cell that Can Store Solar at Night
- Energy Efficiency Program Saves Texas College $4.4M
- White Efficiency Poses Challenge for Solid-State Lighting
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion