Fuel Cell Park to Provide 14.9 MW in Connecticut
FuelCell Energy will build, operate and maintain the facility under contract to Dominion. FuelCell Energy is supplying five Direct FuelCell stationary fuel cell power plants that will use an electro-chemical process that converts natural gas into electricity. An organic rankine turbine will convert heat from the fuel cells into additional electricity.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works