Fuel Cell Park to Provide 14.9 MW in Connecticut
FuelCell Energy will build, operate and maintain the facility under contract to Dominion. FuelCell Energy is supplying five Direct FuelCell stationary fuel cell power plants that will use an electro-chemical process that converts natural gas into electricity. An organic rankine turbine will convert heat from the fuel cells into additional electricity.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending May 20, 2016
- CAL-ISO Study: Regional Energy Market Could Yield $1.5B in Savings Annually to Ratepayers
- Sands to Stay, But MGM and Wynn Still Plan to Leave NV Energy
- Turning Data into Knowledge–and Action
- STULZ, CoolIT Enter Data Center Cooling Pact
- Smart Grid Partnership Announced in Europe
- Wisconsin Power & Light Files for Higher Residential Base Rates, Lower Commercial Rates