Lighting Consulting Firm Scams Pennsylvania Towns
In 2009, Richland paid $165,488 upfront to energy consulting company Municipal Energy Managers to help the town secure ownership of its streetlights and to help it install LED bulbs in the lights. But Municipal Energy Managers has never done the work.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Feb. 5
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate