Lighting Consulting Firm Scams Pennsylvania Towns
In 2009, Richland paid $165,488 upfront to energy consulting company Municipal Energy Managers to help the town secure ownership of its streetlights and to help it install LED bulbs in the lights. But Municipal Energy Managers has never done the work.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE