Lighting Consulting Firm Scams Pennsylvania Towns
In 2009, Richland paid $165,488 upfront to energy consulting company Municipal Energy Managers to help the town secure ownership of its streetlights and to help it install LED bulbs in the lights. But Municipal Energy Managers has never done the work.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Tracking the Exciting World of Solar Energy Research
- Colorado Mixing Solar, Weatherization
- Lighting Sector: 4% CAGR Through 2020
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 19, 2016
- New Hampshire Town Resists Door-to-Door Sales
- Minnesota Commerce Department Challenges Otter Tail Power Rate Hike
- An Interesting Summer for PACE
- AAMA Offers Fenestration Course