SiteHawk Expands Chemical Indexing Services
The company says the expansion is in response to the Globally Harmonized System (GHS) as well as customer and market needs to index or catalog chemical data in multiple languages to support workplace safety and product sustainability initiatives.
Adding 32 languages to their chemical indexing capabilities helps organizations meet the multiple language requirements of today’s international workforces, SiteHawk says. This allows EH&S professionals that need to manage international facilities additional native-language support for chemical data indexing and SDS management systems, thus meeting hazard communication standards’ requirements, the company says.
SiteHawk safety data sheet management applications already support GHS data indexing of: hazard classifications by agency, pictograms, signal words, H&P statements for the new GHS adoptions by county and GHS labeling, the company says. GHS audit reporting also allows EH&S professionals to get an instant snapshot of where they stand in their GHS compliance transition.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage
- Competitive Green Retailer Star Energy Partners Expands to New Jersey, Pennsylvania
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports