SiteHawk Expands Chemical Indexing Services
The company says the expansion is in response to the Globally Harmonized System (GHS) as well as customer and market needs to index or catalog chemical data in multiple languages to support workplace safety and product sustainability initiatives.
Adding 32 languages to their chemical indexing capabilities helps organizations meet the multiple language requirements of today’s international workforces, SiteHawk says. This allows EH&S professionals that need to manage international facilities additional native-language support for chemical data indexing and SDS management systems, thus meeting hazard communication standards’ requirements, the company says.
SiteHawk safety data sheet management applications already support GHS data indexing of: hazard classifications by agency, pictograms, signal words, H&P statements for the new GHS adoptions by county and GHS labeling, the company says. GHS audit reporting also allows EH&S professionals to get an instant snapshot of where they stand in their GHS compliance transition.
Energy Manager News
- Big Island Utility Hits 5-MW Cap on Customer-Operator Rooftop Solar Credits
- Benton PUD Announces 5% Rate Hike
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Keys to Energy Efficient Air Filtration
- Tracking the Exciting World of Solar Energy Research
- Colorado Mixing Solar, Weatherization
- Lighting Sector: 4% CAGR Through 2020
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 19, 2016
- New Hampshire Town Resists Door-to-Door Sales