SiteHawk Expands Chemical Indexing Services
The company says the expansion is in response to the Globally Harmonized System (GHS) as well as customer and market needs to index or catalog chemical data in multiple languages to support workplace safety and product sustainability initiatives.
Adding 32 languages to their chemical indexing capabilities helps organizations meet the multiple language requirements of today’s international workforces, SiteHawk says. This allows EH&S professionals that need to manage international facilities additional native-language support for chemical data indexing and SDS management systems, thus meeting hazard communication standards’ requirements, the company says.
SiteHawk safety data sheet management applications already support GHS data indexing of: hazard classifications by agency, pictograms, signal words, H&P statements for the new GHS adoptions by county and GHS labeling, the company says. GHS audit reporting also allows EH&S professionals to get an instant snapshot of where they stand in their GHS compliance transition.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls