DPR Makes Its Arizona Office Net-Zero
DPR was both the owner and contractor for the renovation project, turning a circa-1972 abandoned retail boutique into an office that produces as much or more energy than it consumes. The building has been certified as a Net-Zero Energy Building by the International Living Future Institute through its Living Building Challenge program. In addition, the building achieved LEED Platinum certification from the US Green Building Council.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Dissecting the Data Revolution
- Energy Star Recognizes 16 GM Facilities
- CCI Group Awarded Contract for Anniston Army Depot
- Under Hawaiian Electric’s New TOU Pilot Plan, Time Is Money
- SCE&G Retail Rate Adjustment Will Be Close to Break-Even for Customers
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy