DPR Makes Its Arizona Office Net-Zero
DPR was both the owner and contractor for the renovation project, turning a circa-1972 abandoned retail boutique into an office that produces as much or more energy than it consumes. The building has been certified as a Net-Zero Energy Building by the International Living Future Institute through its Living Building Challenge program. In addition, the building achieved LEED Platinum certification from the US Green Building Council.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Go It Alone When Retrofitting
- LinkedIn Campus Gets Mobile EV Charging
- Many Vendors Vie for Lighting Controls Business
- Johnson Controls Opens Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Training Center
- Acquiring Renewable Energy Should Be Easier, Facebook Says
- Energy Upgrades at School District Financed by NY Power Authority
- Fusing System Helps Solar Customers with Overcurrent Protection
- ABM Joins Balboa Park Sustainability Council