DPR Makes Its Arizona Office Net-Zero
DPR was both the owner and contractor for the renovation project, turning a circa-1972 abandoned retail boutique into an office that produces as much or more energy than it consumes. The building has been certified as a Net-Zero Energy Building by the International Living Future Institute through its Living Building Challenge program. In addition, the building achieved LEED Platinum certification from the US Green Building Council.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B