DPR Makes Its Arizona Office Net-Zero
DPR was both the owner and contractor for the renovation project, turning a circa-1972 abandoned retail boutique into an office that produces as much or more energy than it consumes. The building has been certified as a Net-Zero Energy Building by the International Living Future Institute through its Living Building Challenge program. In addition, the building achieved LEED Platinum certification from the US Green Building Council.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Portland Likely to Require Energy Benchmarking
- Using Building Energy Management for Factories
- New Energy System Will Save Stanford $420M
- Tire Plant Earns Superior Energy Performance Gold Certification
- Acuity Brands Acquires Indoor Location Software Company
- NJ School District Hires Honeywell for Energy Upgrades
- CODA Energy 50 kWh Storage Tower Achieves UL Certification
- Con Edison Development Procures GE Energy Storage System