DPR Makes Its Arizona Office Net-Zero
DPR was both the owner and contractor for the renovation project, turning a circa-1972 abandoned retail boutique into an office that produces as much or more energy than it consumes. The building has been certified as a Net-Zero Energy Building by the International Living Future Institute through its Living Building Challenge program. In addition, the building achieved LEED Platinum certification from the US Green Building Council.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Making the IoT Work for Building Managers
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- SunPower and the Army Work on Solar Project in Alabama
- Climate and Energy Policies Working
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending April 29, 2016
- Xcel Energy Files to Refund $15M to Colorado Electric Customers
- New Retail Marketplace, MassEnergyRates.com, Launches in the Bay State
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?