Groups Urge White House, Congress to Pass Energy Efficiency Law
Five pressure groups have written joint letters to the president and leaders on Capitol Hill demanding the federal government pass energy efficiency legislation currently working its way through Congress.
The Alliance to Save Energy, the Bipartisan Policy Center, Business Roundtable, the National Association of Manufacturers and the US Chamber of Commerce’s Institute for 21st Century Energy have put their support behind The Energy Savings and Industrial Competitiveness Act.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Drama Aside, Tesla’s Acquisition of SolarCity Makes Sense
- SunPower Solar Technology Breaks 24% Energy Efficiency Mark
- U.S. Data Centers Increasing Energy Efficiency
- A New Role for Mats: Promoting Sustainability
- Palmco to Refund $4.5M to New Jersey Consumers for Deceptive Sale Practices
- SolarCity Poll: Most Illinois Residents Oppose Utility Demand Charges
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Seeing U-Haul’s HQ Parking Structure in a New (LED) Light
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies: The Case for Moving Beyond Batteries