Groups Urge White House, Congress to Pass Energy Efficiency Law
Five pressure groups have written joint letters to the president and leaders on Capitol Hill demanding the federal government pass energy efficiency legislation currently working its way through Congress.
The Alliance to Save Energy, the Bipartisan Policy Center, Business Roundtable, the National Association of Manufacturers and the US Chamber of Commerce’s Institute for 21st Century Energy have put their support behind The Energy Savings and Industrial Competitiveness Act.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works