Groups Urge White House, Congress to Pass Energy Efficiency Law
Five pressure groups have written joint letters to the president and leaders on Capitol Hill demanding the federal government pass energy efficiency legislation currently working its way through Congress.
The Alliance to Save Energy, the Bipartisan Policy Center, Business Roundtable, the National Association of Manufacturers and the US Chamber of Commerce’s Institute for 21st Century Energy have put their support behind The Energy Savings and Industrial Competitiveness Act.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Building a Better Turbine
- Oracle and Opower to Team Up to Make Big Data Even Bigger
- Navigant: Big Growth Ahead for BMSes
- Water, Energy Steps Being Taken at 2 KY Correctional Facilities
- Western EIM Benefits Are Up to Nearly $65M with NV Energy Participation
- FirstEnergy Ohio Seeks Changes to Rate Plan to Ensure Price Stability for Customers
- Utility Data Aggregation: How to Take the Best Approach
- Making the IoT Work for Building Managers