Seattle Municipal Efficiency Measures Save $1.25m
While this is the first time city building energy use has been made public, Seattle says it has a history of monitoring and improving the energy efficiency of its facilities, including recent energy efficiency upgrades at 17 city-run sites, according to Seattle Municipal Buildings: 2011-2012 Energy Performance Report.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending May 20, 2016
- CAL-ISO Study: Regional Energy Market Could Yield $1.5B in Savings Annually to Ratepayers
- Sands to Stay, But MGM and Wynn Still Plan to Leave NV Energy
- Turning Data into Knowledge–and Action
- STULZ, CoolIT Enter Data Center Cooling Pact
- Smart Grid Partnership Announced in Europe
- Wisconsin Power & Light Files for Higher Residential Base Rates, Lower Commercial Rates