80 Kansas City Buildings Install Solar
Brightergy Solar Solutions and Kansas City Power & Light will team up to install solar panels on 80 buildings by the end of this year, as part of Kansas Cityâ€™s plans to go solar, the Kansas City Star reports.
The buildings comprise police and fire departments and community structures. The city will lease the energy for 20 years and pay a fixed rate for the electricity.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Monthâ€™s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project