80 Kansas City Buildings Install Solar
Brightergy Solar Solutions and Kansas City Power & Light will team up to install solar panels on 80 buildings by the end of this year, as part of Kansas Cityâ€™s plans to go solar, the Kansas City Star reports.
The buildings comprise police and fire departments and community structures. The city will lease the energy for 20 years and pay a fixed rate for the electricity.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- AAMA Offers Fenestration Course
- AEEE: Efficiency as a Resource is a Winner
- Chicago Cubsâ€™ Wrigley Field to be Powered by Commercial Retailer ENGIE Resources
- Who Should Pay for a Utilityâ€™s Bad Business Decisions â€“ Owners or Customers?
- Major Industries Could Be Moved By High Rates To Leave Wisconsin
- The World is About to See Whether Appleâ€™s Solar Investment Pays Off
- BREEAM USA Takes Aim at In-Use Structures
- Unity College Gets Grant for Greenhouses