PE International’s SoFi Platform Helps New Reporters, Sustainability Leaders
The software company says the out-of-the-box sustainability reporting product will help sustainability novices and mid-sized companies advance from spread sheet use to a faster and more reliable process for sustainability data aggregation, validation, analysis and reporting.
For organizations with mature sustainability programs in place that are looking to further improve, the SoFi 5 ‘13 Release also offers configurable features including new modules for sustainability performance management, EHS reporting, and fully automated data capture from enterprise systems, the company says.
PE International says it designed the SoFi 5 ’13 Release to deliver faster, more accurate data aggregation through efficient workflows and a wide range of options for automated data input, direct system integration with enterprise resource planning, building management systems, smart meters and more.
The new modules in the SoFi 5 ’13 Release include:
- SoFi Environmental Health & Safety Management, which adds incident reporting, compliance and audit management capabilities to the platform. Developed in collaboration with SoFi clients from the pharmaceuticals, technology and utility sectors, the new module enables EH&S managers to streamline reporting and automatically calculate common KPIs such as accident frequency/severity rates, PE International says. It also helps to identify potential risks and cases of non-compliance that need immediate attention as well as plan and manage audits of ISO 14001 environmental management systems or suppliers.
- SoFi Sustainability Performance Management, which the company says fulfills the advanced data mining, modeling and forecasting needs of power users. The SoFi performance visualization is now integrated with new scenario and trend analysis capabilities and an extended best practice project library to further assist sustainability planning and risk assessment. These upgrades make it easier for users to identify trends and relationships in sustainability data to better forecast future performance, PE International says.
- SoFi Connection Center, which meets complex requirements for data exchange between the SoFi platform and an organization’s existing IT infrastructure, PE International says. The company says customers that are already using this module have seen benefits: one client from the food-processing industry is importing complex resource consumption data from SAP thereby avoiding duplication of work and keeping consistency across systems. Another technology services firm is feeding real-time energy data from its building management system directly into SoFi for an automated diagnosis of savings potentials.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store