Tucson Electric Power Increases Rates, Stutters on Energy Efficiency
TEP filed a request for new rates in July 2012.Â Earlier this year, TEP and ACC entered into a settlement agreement that allows TEP to recover costs of some investments. The average monthly bill of a residential customer with average usage of about 800 kWh is expected to increase by less than $4.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Monthâ€™s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project