Tucson Electric Power Increases Rates, Stutters on Energy Efficiency
TEP filed a request for new rates in July 2012.Â Earlier this year, TEP and ACC entered into a settlement agreement that allows TEP to recover costs of some investments. The average monthly bill of a residential customer with average usage of about 800 kWh is expected to increase by less than $4.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Courtâ€™s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate
- FIU Again Tops in Energy Efficiency
- Invenergy Selling Wind Power to 3M
- U.S. House Subcommittee Reviews Kennedyâ€™s Fair RATES Act
- Nevada PAC Seeks Entry into State for Retail Energy Suppliers
- Using Big Data to Help Solve the Big Building Energy Problem
- Smart Computer Use Hikes Energy Efficiency