Tucson Electric Power Increases Rates, Stutters on Energy Efficiency
TEP filed a request for new rates in July 2012.Â Earlier this year, TEP and ACC entered into a settlement agreement that allows TEP to recover costs of some investments. The average monthly bill of a residential customer with average usage of about 800 kWh is expected to increase by less than $4.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Datacenter Cooling
- The Advantages of Metal Roofs
- PACE Loan Program in Pulaski County, AK
- Online Tool Introduced in Vermont
- SWL&P Looks to Increase Electric Revenues by Over $2 Million
- Schneider Electricâ€™s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves