Tucson Electric Power Increases Rates, Stutters on Energy Efficiency
TEP filed a request for new rates in July 2012.Â Earlier this year, TEP and ACC entered into a settlement agreement that allows TEP to recover costs of some investments. The average monthly bill of a residential customer with average usage of about 800 kWh is expected to increase by less than $4.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Efficiency and Waste Disposal Grow Closer
- Worcester School Gets Grant to Complete LED Retrofit
- Cree Recalls Lamps
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- Atlantic City Electric Rate Increase Settled; PowerAhead Funding Deferred to Phase II
- TVA Reduces Budget Requirements and Continues Investing in Cleaner Power
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report