Seattle Group Pilots Energy Efficiency Investment Vehicle
A group of stakeholders in Seattle have partnered to test an investment vehicle for energy efficiency that’s based on a new meter and that aligns the business interests of utilities and commercial buildings.
Asset management firm Equilibrium Capital Group has joined with utility Seattle City Light and EnergyRM, a firm that has invented the Metered Energy Efficiency Transaction Structure (MEETS). For the past five years, Equilibrium Capital has worked with EnergyRM in creating MEETS to shape a new transaction structure that will allow energy efficiency to be an investment vehicle.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B