Seattle Group Pilots Energy Efficiency Investment Vehicle
A group of stakeholders in Seattle have partnered to test an investment vehicle for energy efficiency that’s based on a new meter and that aligns the business interests of utilities and commercial buildings.
Asset management firm Equilibrium Capital Group has joined with utility Seattle City Light and EnergyRM, a firm that has invented the Metered Energy Efficiency Transaction Structure (MEETS). For the past five years, Equilibrium Capital has worked with EnergyRM in creating MEETS to shape a new transaction structure that will allow energy efficiency to be an investment vehicle.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Go It Alone When Retrofitting
- LinkedIn Campus Gets Mobile EV Charging
- Many Vendors Vie for Lighting Controls Business
- Johnson Controls Opens Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Training Center
- Acquiring Renewable Energy Should Be Easier, Facebook Says
- Energy Upgrades at School District Financed by NY Power Authority
- Fusing System Helps Solar Customers with Overcurrent Protection
- ABM Joins Balboa Park Sustainability Council