EarthSoft’s EQuIS Enterprise 6 Helps Manage Environmental Data
The new user interface, on a commercial web dashboard platform, was developed with extensive client input, the company says. Enterprise 6 can create custom dashboards containing useful charts, maps and visualizations of data. It also allows users to then bring the data directly to their Inboxes.
With EQuIS Enterprise 6, customers own the workflow allowing for improved efficiencies and better decision making, the company says.
Other new features include:
- Custom web dashboards containing standard or custom widgets
- Powerful security system
- Web services for simple, secure application integration
- Advanced auditing, letting users know who changed what, and when
- New widgets for web graphics, “traffic lights,” and time-series charts
Enterprise 6 is available as an upgrade to EQuIS Enterprise 5 clients. Enterprise 6 can be licensed for use on a company’s server, or hosted from EarthSoft’s global network of servers.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B