EarthSoft’s EQuIS Enterprise 6 Helps Manage Environmental Data
The new user interface, on a commercial web dashboard platform, was developed with extensive client input, the company says. Enterprise 6 can create custom dashboards containing useful charts, maps and visualizations of data. It also allows users to then bring the data directly to their Inboxes.
With EQuIS Enterprise 6, customers own the workflow allowing for improved efficiencies and better decision making, the company says.
Other new features include:
- Custom web dashboards containing standard or custom widgets
- Powerful security system
- Web services for simple, secure application integration
- Advanced auditing, letting users know who changed what, and when
- New widgets for web graphics, “traffic lights,” and time-series charts
Enterprise 6 is available as an upgrade to EQuIS Enterprise 5 clients. Enterprise 6 can be licensed for use on a company’s server, or hosted from EarthSoft’s global network of servers.
Energy Manager News
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned
- Energy Managers Buoyed By Supreme Court’s Demand Response Decision
- Dover, N.H., Saves More Than Projected Under EPC
- Datacenters Underestimating Coal Use
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’