EarthSoft’s EQuIS Enterprise 6 Helps Manage Environmental Data
The new user interface, on a commercial web dashboard platform, was developed with extensive client input, the company says. Enterprise 6 can create custom dashboards containing useful charts, maps and visualizations of data. It also allows users to then bring the data directly to their Inboxes.
With EQuIS Enterprise 6, customers own the workflow allowing for improved efficiencies and better decision making, the company says.
Other new features include:
- Custom web dashboards containing standard or custom widgets
- Powerful security system
- Web services for simple, secure application integration
- Advanced auditing, letting users know who changed what, and when
- New widgets for web graphics, “traffic lights,” and time-series charts
Enterprise 6 is available as an upgrade to EQuIS Enterprise 5 clients. Enterprise 6 can be licensed for use on a company’s server, or hosted from EarthSoft’s global network of servers.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation