Barrett Capital Bankrolls Co-op City Lighting Retrofit
After conducting an independent audit, Barrett Capital Corporation financed $2 million of a $3 million lighting retrofit at Co-op City, in the Bronx, NY. Co-op City is a cooperative housing development with over 15,000 units and a population of 55,000.
The housing development wanted to replace its existing light fixtures in its eight parking garages with energy efficient lighting at a cost of about $3 million. The new lights would save Co-op City about $300,000 annually on its electric bill as well as save energy.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Efficiency and Waste Disposal Grow Closer
- Worcester School Gets Grant to Complete LED Retrofit
- Cree Recalls Lamps
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- Atlantic City Electric Rate Increase Settled; PowerAhead Funding Deferred to Phase II
- TVA Reduces Budget Requirements and Continues Investing in Cleaner Power
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report