Barrett Capital Bankrolls Co-op City Lighting Retrofit
After conducting an independent audit, Barrett Capital Corporation financed $2 million of a $3 million lighting retrofit at Co-op City, in the Bronx, NY. Co-op City is a cooperative housing development with over 15,000 units and a population of 55,000.
The housing development wanted to replace its existing light fixtures in its eight parking garages with energy efficient lighting at a cost of about $3 million. The new lights would save Co-op City about $300,000 annually on its electric bill as well as save energy.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Dissecting the Data Revolution
- Energy Star Recognizes 16 GM Facilities
- CCI Group Awarded Contract for Anniston Army Depot
- Under Hawaiian Electric’s New TOU Pilot Plan, Time Is Money
- SCE&G Retail Rate Adjustment Will Be Close to Break-Even for Customers
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy