ClipperCreek Debuts ‘Highest-Power EV Charging Station’
The company says this technology represents the highest-power EV charging station available for commercial trucking applications.
ClipperCreek president David Packard says his company saw a need for higher-power charging to help customers expand their EV fleets and minimize their utility cost.
While the three-phase unit exceeds the SAE-J1772 standard power range, it retains SAE-J1772 communications protocol to allow customers to adjust supply current ratings to meet their specific needs, the company says.
According to ClipperCreek, this station will help expand commercial truck fleets as opportunity charging can now take place in a fraction of the time.
ClipperCreek’s CS-100-3P joins ClipperCreek’s 19 kW CS-100 (80 Amps single phase) as the highest power EVSEs on the market today, the company says.
Energy Manager News
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’
- Data Analytics Deepens its Hold on Facilities
- Global Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger Market Growing
- Duke Energy Renewables, Lockheed Martin Sign PPA
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Jan. 29
- FERC Probes High Rates of Four Interstate Gas Pipeline Companies
- Rhode Island Launches Retail Shopping Website
- Successful Energy Managers Follow these 10 Tactics