ClipperCreek Debuts ‘Highest-Power EV Charging Station’
The company says this technology represents the highest-power EV charging station available for commercial trucking applications.
ClipperCreek president David Packard says his company saw a need for higher-power charging to help customers expand their EV fleets and minimize their utility cost.
While the three-phase unit exceeds the SAE-J1772 standard power range, it retains SAE-J1772 communications protocol to allow customers to adjust supply current ratings to meet their specific needs, the company says.
According to ClipperCreek, this station will help expand commercial truck fleets as opportunity charging can now take place in a fraction of the time.
ClipperCreek’s CS-100-3P joins ClipperCreek’s 19 kW CS-100 (80 Amps single phase) as the highest power EVSEs on the market today, the company says.
Energy Manager News
- Featured Project of the Year: Atlas Box Deploys Digital Lumens for Energy Intelligence
- Businesses Find that It’s Possible to Save Money–and the Environment
- Duquesne Light Building Experimental Microgrid
- Las Cruces Moving to LEDs, Solar
- Intelligence and Automation to Drive Growth of Smart Cities
- Energy Manager Today Product & Project of the Year Award Winners Announced
- Mobility, The IoT Gradually Transform HVAC
- Bill Gates-Led Group, India Establishing Energy Funds