ClipperCreek Debuts ‘Highest-Power EV Charging Station’
The company says this technology represents the highest-power EV charging station available for commercial trucking applications.
ClipperCreek president David Packard says his company saw a need for higher-power charging to help customers expand their EV fleets and minimize their utility cost.
While the three-phase unit exceeds the SAE-J1772 standard power range, it retains SAE-J1772 communications protocol to allow customers to adjust supply current ratings to meet their specific needs, the company says.
According to ClipperCreek, this station will help expand commercial truck fleets as opportunity charging can now take place in a fraction of the time.
ClipperCreek’s CS-100-3P joins ClipperCreek’s 19 kW CS-100 (80 Amps single phase) as the highest power EVSEs on the market today, the company says.
Energy Manager News
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform
- Fulham Retrofit Kits EPA Approved
- Brookings Study: Net Metering Offers Cost Benefits to All Utility Customers
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- Apple Defends 100% Renewable Energy Claim
- Ontario Investing $900M in Affordable Housing