ClipperCreek Debuts ‘Highest-Power EV Charging Station’
The company says this technology represents the highest-power EV charging station available for commercial trucking applications.
ClipperCreek president David Packard says his company saw a need for higher-power charging to help customers expand their EV fleets and minimize their utility cost.
While the three-phase unit exceeds the SAE-J1772 standard power range, it retains SAE-J1772 communications protocol to allow customers to adjust supply current ratings to meet their specific needs, the company says.
According to ClipperCreek, this station will help expand commercial truck fleets as opportunity charging can now take place in a fraction of the time.
ClipperCreek’s CS-100-3P joins ClipperCreek’s 19 kW CS-100 (80 Amps single phase) as the highest power EVSEs on the market today, the company says.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland