Facebook, eBay Promote Clean Energy-Powered Data Centers
Adobe, eBay, Facebook, HP, Salesforce.com and Symantec have partnered with Business for Social Responsibility (BSR) on an initiative to promote low-carbon power sourcing for data centers in the US.
The newly formed Future of Internet Power will also help Internet companies work more effectively with policymakers and utilities, BSR says.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments
- Incentive Program Helps Companies Afford Energy Managers
- ARPA-E Issues Grants for Solar Modules
- C-PACE Financing Innovation to Help Connecticut Green Energy Sector
- Orion Wins School District Contracts, Increases Chances for Incentives
- Study: Smartest ‘Smart Building’ Owners Come from Retail, Manufacturing, Construction
- Low Cost IoT Solutions, Data Driven Analytics to Propel Energy Mgmt Market
- A Clean Energy Future in Sight