Facebook, eBay Promote Clean Energy-Powered Data Centers
Adobe, eBay, Facebook, HP, Salesforce.com and Symantec have partnered with Business for Social Responsibility (BSR) on an initiative to promote low-carbon power sourcing for data centers in the US.
The newly formed Future of Internet Power will also help Internet companies work more effectively with policymakers and utilities, BSR says.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works