Facebook, eBay Promote Clean Energy-Powered Data Centers
Adobe, eBay, Facebook, HP, Salesforce.com and Symantec have partnered with Business for Social Responsibility (BSR) on an initiative to promote low-carbon power sourcing for data centers in the US.
The newly formed Future of Internet Power will also help Internet companies work more effectively with policymakers and utilities, BSR says.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Dissecting the Data Revolution
- Energy Star Recognizes 16 GM Facilities
- CCI Group Awarded Contract for Anniston Army Depot
- Under Hawaiian Electric’s New TOU Pilot Plan, Time Is Money
- SCE&G Retail Rate Adjustment Will Be Close to Break-Even for Customers
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy