Facebook, eBay Promote Clean Energy-Powered Data Centers
Adobe, eBay, Facebook, HP, Salesforce.com and Symantec have partnered with Business for Social Responsibility (BSR) on an initiative to promote low-carbon power sourcing for data centers in the US.
The newly formed Future of Internet Power will also help Internet companies work more effectively with policymakers and utilities, BSR says.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool