Holiday Inn Installs LED Lighting
After replacing flourescent lighting with MaxLite dimmable LED lighting panels, a Holiday Inn hotel in Columbia, Md., will save 764,200 kWh of energy, and $91,704 in energy and maintenance over the lifetime of the newly installed products, according to MaxLite.
After changing hotel ownership, the hotel underwent a significant renovation. Installer Shane Hresko suggested to general manager Jack Warner that the hotel should make a switch to energy efficient lighting for the hotel’s meeting spaces. Hresko brought samples of MaxLite’s LED Flat Panels with dimming capabilities, which impressed Warner and convinced him to make the switch, MaxLite says.
Read more at Energy Management Today.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B