Microsoft Touts Accenture Smart Building Software
As part of the 2030 District collaboration, Microsoft is conducting a pilot using Accenture’s Smart Building & Energy Solutions, which identifies and implements energy savings opportunities, alongside Microsoft’s Azure cloud technology. The energy management software is being used on a mix of buildings, including the Seattle Municipal Tower, Sheraton Hotel, Boeing and the University of Washington School of Medicine’s research building.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- Beazer Homes Wins Energy Star Award
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED
- FMPA: Power Costs Expected to Dwindle 30% to 40% Within Years
- Name-Dropping: CUB and Illinois AG Say Nicor Advanced Energy Should Change Identity
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array