On-Site Hydrogen Makes Fuel Cells Viable for Small Forklift Fleets
On-site reformer systems convert natural gas to hydrogen on customer premises, which decreases fuel infrastructure costs and makes hydrogen power more viable. To power their fuel cell vehicles, customers have two hydrogen supply options: install a hydrogen storage system that dispenses delivered compressed hydrogen, or install a reformer infrastructure on-site that generates, compresses, stores and dispenses hydrogen.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Keys to Energy Efficient Air Filtration
- Tecogen Lands Deal in Coney Island, NY
- SCS Provides LEDs to AZ Stores in Arizona
- New Green Advancements in Hospital Environments