On-Site Hydrogen Makes Fuel Cells Viable for Small Forklift Fleets
On-site reformer systems convert natural gas to hydrogen on customer premises, which decreases fuel infrastructure costs and makes hydrogen power more viable. To power their fuel cell vehicles, customers have two hydrogen supply options: install a hydrogen storage system that dispenses delivered compressed hydrogen, or install a reformer infrastructure on-site that generates, compresses, stores and dispenses hydrogen.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned