On-Site Hydrogen Makes Fuel Cells Viable for Small Forklift Fleets
On-site reformer systems convert natural gas to hydrogen on customer premises, which decreases fuel infrastructure costs and makes hydrogen power more viable. To power their fuel cell vehicles, customers have two hydrogen supply options: install a hydrogen storage system that dispenses delivered compressed hydrogen, or install a reformer infrastructure on-site that generates, compresses, stores and dispenses hydrogen.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- SWL&P Looks to Increase Electric Revenues by Over $2 Million
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Data Center Cooling
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves
- Constellation Acquiring Retail Electricity, Natural Gas Businesses from ConEdison Solutions
- Peninsula Clean Energy Authority Chooses Direct Energy as Supplier
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms