Do Sustainability Initiatives Matter to Tourists?
Dr. Laura Murphy (with prof. Gianna Moscardo) discuss sustainability initiatives at destinations and whether they matter to tourists. They present the case of Magnetic Island, at the Great Barrier Reef in Australia. A profile of committed sustainable tourists is presented.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management