Do Sustainability Initiatives Matter to Tourists?
Dr. Laura Murphy (with prof. Gianna Moscardo) discuss sustainability initiatives at destinations and whether they matter to tourists. They present the case of Magnetic Island, at the Great Barrier Reef in Australia. A profile of committed sustainable tourists is presented.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending August 28
- Columbus Energy Challenge Falling Short
- Building on Alaskan Campus Gets LEED Certification
- BT Group Launches Division to Help Property Owners
- Price of Renewables Approaching Fossil Fuels, Nuclear
- The Use of Renewables in Mining Operations
- ASHRAE Proposes “Backbone” for Building Rating Programs
- Greenskies Enlarges Wesleyan University’s Microgrid