Do Sustainability Initiatives Matter to Tourists?
Dr. Laura Murphy (with prof. Gianna Moscardo) discuss sustainability initiatives at destinations and whether they matter to tourists. They present the case of Magnetic Island, at the Great Barrier Reef in Australia. A profile of committed sustainable tourists is presented.
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners