Do Sustainability Initiatives Matter to Tourists?
Dr. Laura Murphy (with prof. Gianna Moscardo) discuss sustainability initiatives at destinations and whether they matter to tourists. They present the case of Magnetic Island, at the Great Barrier Reef in Australia. A profile of committed sustainable tourists is presented.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls