Do Sustainability Initiatives Matter to Tourists?
Dr. Laura Murphy (with prof. Gianna Moscardo) discuss sustainability initiatives at destinations and whether they matter to tourists. They present the case of Magnetic Island, at the Great Barrier Reef in Australia. A profile of committed sustainable tourists is presented.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.