Colorado Capitol Goes Geothermal
Colorado will be the first state capitol in the country to have a geothermal system for heating and cooling. The only other state capitol using geothermal is Idaho’s building, which is heated from a hot springs.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’
- Data Analytics Deepens its Hold on Facilities
- Global Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger Market Growing
- Duke Energy Renewables, Lockheed Martin Sign PPA
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Jan. 29
- FERC Probes High Rates of Four Interstate Gas Pipeline Companies
- Rhode Island Launches Retail Shopping Website
- Successful Energy Managers Follow these 10 Tactics