Colorado Capitol Goes Geothermal
Colorado will be the first state capitol in the country to have a geothermal system for heating and cooling. The only other state capitol using geothermal is Idaho’s building, which is heated from a hot springs.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGE’s SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers
- Retailer Offers 100% Solar Plan in Texas
- Dissecting the Data Revolution