Check-It Solutions Integrates With New Energy Star Portfolio Manager
The starter kit simplifies Energy Star Portfolio Manager reporting for companies by helping them better track energy use and can automatically upload that energy data to Portfolio Manager, calculating scores and metrics and eliminating the need for manually entering bill data through the EPA’s interface, the company says.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array
- California is Among the National Leaders in Energy Efficiency and Economic Gains
- Westerly, RI, Making Moves to Improve Municipal Efficiency
- SCE&G Customers to See Lower Bills, Renewable Energy Charge Starting in May
- Marin Clean Energy Could Cut Rates As Seven More Cities Join
- ASHRAE Looks at Energy Efficiency in a World Without Price Tags
- New York City Goes Big on Solar