Check-It Solutions Integrates With New Energy Star Portfolio Manager
The starter kit simplifies Energy Star Portfolio Manager reporting for companies by helping them better track energy use and can automatically upload that energy data to Portfolio Manager, calculating scores and metrics and eliminating the need for manually entering bill data through the EPA’s interface, the company says.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike