Check-It Solutions Integrates With New Energy Star Portfolio Manager
The starter kit simplifies Energy Star Portfolio Manager reporting for companies by helping them better track energy use and can automatically upload that energy data to Portfolio Manager, calculating scores and metrics and eliminating the need for manually entering bill data through the EPA’s interface, the company says.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Keys to Energy Efficient Air Filtration
- Tecogen Lands Deal in Coney Island, NY
- SCS Provides LEDs to AZ Stores in Arizona
- New Green Advancements in Hospital Environments
- Big Island Utility Hits 5-MW Cap on Customer-Operator Rooftop Solar Credits
- Benton PUD Announces 5% Rate Hike