Ads Attack Net Metering in Arizona
One ad is from a newly formed organization, Prosper, headed by former Arizona House Representative Kirk Adams (R), and the other is from the 60 Plus Association, which views itself as the conservative alternative to AARP.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Feb. 5
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate
- FIU Again Tops in Energy Efficiency