The Role Reputation Plays in Sustainability – Part 1
Part 1 – This edition of the DuPont Collaboration Series takes a closer look at why reputation remains a key focus of sustainability efforts, as well as the means through which companies can evolve toward an operating model in which sustainability efforts deliver value.
Antoinette du Randt, Regional Director of DuPont Sustainable Solutions;
Sheila Khama, Director in Extractive Resources Services at African Centre for Economic Transformation;
Mandy Rambharos, Senior Manager, for Climate Change and Sustainable Development at Eskom; and
Victor Kgomoeswana,he is an Executive in Business Development at PPC.
Energy Manager News
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform
- Fulham Retrofit Kits EPA Approved
- Brookings Study: Net Metering Offers Cost Benefits to All Utility Customers
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- Apple Defends 100% Renewable Energy Claim
- Ontario Investing $900M in Affordable Housing
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending May 20, 2016