The Role Reputation Plays in Sustainability – Part 2
Part 2 of the edition of the DuPont Collaboration Series that takes a closer look at why reputation remains a key focus of sustainability efforts, as well as the means through which companies can evolve toward an operating model in which sustainability efforts deliver value.
Antoinette du Randt, Regional Director of DuPont Sustainable Solutions;
Sheila Khama, Director in Extractive Resources Services at African Centre for Economic Transformation;
Mandy Rambharos, Senior Manager, for Climate Change and Sustainable Development at Eskom; and
Victor Kgomoeswana,he is an Executive in Business Development at PPC.
Energy Manager News
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array
- California is Among the National Leaders in Energy Efficiency and Economic Gains
- Westerly, RI, Making Moves to Improve Municipal Efficiency
- SCE&G Customers to See Lower Bills, Renewable Energy Charge Starting in May
- Marin Clean Energy Could Cut Rates As Seven More Cities Join
- ASHRAE Looks at Energy Efficiency in a World Without Price Tags
- New York City Goes Big on Solar