The Role Reputation Plays in Sustainability – Part 2
Part 2 of the edition of the DuPont Collaboration Series that takes a closer look at why reputation remains a key focus of sustainability efforts, as well as the means through which companies can evolve toward an operating model in which sustainability efforts deliver value.
Antoinette du Randt, Regional Director of DuPont Sustainable Solutions;
Sheila Khama, Director in Extractive Resources Services at African Centre for Economic Transformation;
Mandy Rambharos, Senior Manager, for Climate Change and Sustainable Development at Eskom; and
Victor Kgomoeswana,he is an Executive in Business Development at PPC.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Helping Building Automation Grow
- Municipalities Could Combine Small Cell and LED Upgrades
- Holistic Approach to Energy Savings in Dublin, Ohio Schools
- NYC One Step Closer to Net-Zero Energy Goal at Wastewater Treatment Plants
- ‘Better Buildings, Better Plants’ Saves $2.4B Over Five Years
- Report Details Massive UK Energy Waste
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi Appliances Launch AC JV