The Role Reputation Plays in Sustainability – Part 2
Part 2 of the edition of the DuPont Collaboration Series that takes a closer look at why reputation remains a key focus of sustainability efforts, as well as the means through which companies can evolve toward an operating model in which sustainability efforts deliver value.
Antoinette du Randt, Regional Director of DuPont Sustainable Solutions;
Sheila Khama, Director in Extractive Resources Services at African Centre for Economic Transformation;
Mandy Rambharos, Senior Manager, for Climate Change and Sustainable Development at Eskom; and
Victor Kgomoeswana,he is an Executive in Business Development at PPC.
Energy Manager News
- Dissecting the Data Revolution
- Energy Star Recognizes 16 GM Facilities
- CCI Group Awarded Contract for Anniston Army Depot
- Under Hawaiian Electric’s New TOU Pilot Plan, Time Is Money
- SCE&G Retail Rate Adjustment Will Be Close to Break-Even for Customers
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy