The Role Reputation Plays in Sustainability – Part 2
Part 2 of the edition of the DuPont Collaboration Series that takes a closer look at why reputation remains a key focus of sustainability efforts, as well as the means through which companies can evolve toward an operating model in which sustainability efforts deliver value.
Antoinette du Randt, Regional Director of DuPont Sustainable Solutions;
Sheila Khama, Director in Extractive Resources Services at African Centre for Economic Transformation;
Mandy Rambharos, Senior Manager, for Climate Change and Sustainable Development at Eskom; and
Victor Kgomoeswana,he is an Executive in Business Development at PPC.
Energy Manager News
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned
- Energy Managers Buoyed By Supreme Court’s Demand Response Decision
- Dover, N.H., Saves More Than Projected Under EPC
- Datacenters Underestimating Coal Use
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’