Pharma Dust Collection System on Skids to Expedite, Cut Costs
Camfil Air Pollution Control says it now offers the Farr Gold Series dust collection systems in a skid package that speeds up and simplifies installation. The new skid package incorporates high-efficiency cartridge dust collectors and related equipment onto a single platform that the company says is easy to transport and install.
Camfill says the packaged units offer time and cost savings for pharmaceutical and other industrial applications, especially when dust collection systems with multiple parts need to be installed.
A typical skid package productmay include one or more dust collectors, active and/or passive explosion protection devices, doors for bag-in or bag-out filter change-out, BIBO HEPA filters, continuous liner discharge, fans, controls and interconnecting ductwork. When pre-assembled and shipped on a single skid, components can be moved by forklift or crane and are equipped with removable electrical and pipe connections.
The company says even large units can usually be shipped in a container, eliminating the time and cost to build special crating. Also, skid packages can be as large or small as needed to satisfy individual customer requirements. It is restricted only in terms of the size and access to the space where the equipment will be installed at the end-user site.
The dust collectors come with a 12-year warranty and are guaranteed to meet applicable emission standards, the company says. Camfill offers options and accessories to meet fire and explosion protection, containment and other special requirements.
Image credit: Camfill
Energy Manager News
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo