Michigan Chamber Of Commerce Counters Anti-Fracking Group
The Michigan Chamber of Commerce launched an advertising campaign, called â€śProtect Michiganâ€™s Energy Futureâ€ť to counter a ballot initiative that aims to ban fracking in the state. The Chamberâ€™s ad campaign includes billboards, posted across the state, as well as a website.
The Michigan Chamber Board of Directors recently voted unanimously to support responsible oil and gas exploration in Michigan and to oppose any attempt to ban the use of hydraulic fracturing. The Chamber says its ad campaign is necessary to counter a â€śfalse and misleading petition drive now underway by environmental activists.â€ť
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- The Benefits of Continuous Insulation
- Humber College Gets Big Energy Research Funding Infusion
- Walk-In Cooler and Freezer Final Rule Released by DoE
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 26, 2016
- FirstEnergy Asks for $4.5 Billion to Stay in Ohio
- PNM Chafes at Delays, Seeks NMPRC Ruling in 2015 Rate Case
- IRS to Buildings Owners: â€śWeâ€™re From the Government and Weâ€™re Here to Helpâ€ť
- CT Hospital, Soltage, Tenaska Unveil Solar Plant