Michigan Chamber Of Commerce Counters Anti-Fracking Group
The Michigan Chamber of Commerce launched an advertising campaign, called â€śProtect Michiganâ€™s Energy Futureâ€ť to counter a ballot initiative that aims to ban fracking in the state. The Chamberâ€™s ad campaign includes billboards, posted across the state, as well as a website.
The Michigan Chamber Board of Directors recently voted unanimously to support responsible oil and gas exploration in Michigan and to oppose any attempt to ban the use of hydraulic fracturing. The Chamber says its ad campaign is necessary to counter a â€śfalse and misleading petition drive now underway by environmental activists.â€ť
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Arbyâ€™s Reports on Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
- Navigant: Smart Meter Sector Has â€śPlateauedâ€ť
- Nuclear Giant Exelon Wants to Invest in Wind Energy in Ohio
- Poll: 75% of Large U.S. Corporations Say They Will Buy Renewables Within 18 Months
- Duke Energy Progress Customers to See Fuel Cost-Recovery Savings
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED