360Factors Launches Safety and Environmental Management Systems Software
Austin-based startup 360Factors has launched Predict360, cloud-based software that the company says streamlines compliance processes for Safety and Environmental Management Systems (SEMS) in the oil and gas industry.
Predict360 is regulatory compliance software that will help automate the SEMS compliance processes by increasing visibility and transparency for firms breaking down silos within their organizations. The company says the software helps to reduce the cost of compliance and increase accuracy and quality by empowering software tools to automate a firm’s regulatory compliance workflow tools.
This means companies don’t have to rely on manual processes for their compliance needs, which, 360Factors says, results in poor visibility in reporting, wasted resources, unnecessary expenses and overall inefficiency.
Utilizing automated systems such as Predict360 will help pull reports, create accessible dashboards for accountability, and assist in enforcement and execution based on a firm’s policies and procedures, 360Factors says. The software can also help better manage risks related to regulatory changes, standards or internal goals and objectives, as well as help align risk and compliance with SEMS requirements.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- New York City Continues to Blaze Building Efficiency Trail with Launch of Its Data-Driven NYC Retrofit Accelerator
- Support Builds for Marrying Printable Electronics and Smart Buildings
- Six Steps to a Winning GRESB Audit
- Mexico Shopping for 2M Smart Meters
- Raleigh, N.C. Finally Getting its LEDs
- Wireless Can Make for a More Energy-Efficient BAS System
- What Does Generation Z Want in its Buildings?
- Energy Star Certifications in Massachusetts, Pennsylvania