360Factors Launches Safety and Environmental Management Systems Software
Austin-based startup 360Factors has launched Predict360, cloud-based software that the company says streamlines compliance processes for Safety and Environmental Management Systems (SEMS) in the oil and gas industry.
Predict360 is regulatory compliance software that will help automate the SEMS compliance processes by increasing visibility and transparency for firms breaking down silos within their organizations. The company says the software helps to reduce the cost of compliance and increase accuracy and quality by empowering software tools to automate a firm’s regulatory compliance workflow tools.
This means companies don’t have to rely on manual processes for their compliance needs, which, 360Factors says, results in poor visibility in reporting, wasted resources, unnecessary expenses and overall inefficiency.
Utilizing automated systems such as Predict360 will help pull reports, create accessible dashboards for accountability, and assist in enforcement and execution based on a firm’s policies and procedures, 360Factors says. The software can also help better manage risks related to regulatory changes, standards or internal goals and objectives, as well as help align risk and compliance with SEMS requirements.
Energy Manager News
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018