360Factors Launches Safety and Environmental Management Systems Software
Austin-based startup 360Factors has launched Predict360, cloud-based software that the company says streamlines compliance processes for Safety and Environmental Management Systems (SEMS) in the oil and gas industry.
Predict360 is regulatory compliance software that will help automate the SEMS compliance processes by increasing visibility and transparency for firms breaking down silos within their organizations. The company says the software helps to reduce the cost of compliance and increase accuracy and quality by empowering software tools to automate a firm’s regulatory compliance workflow tools.
This means companies don’t have to rely on manual processes for their compliance needs, which, 360Factors says, results in poor visibility in reporting, wasted resources, unnecessary expenses and overall inefficiency.
Utilizing automated systems such as Predict360 will help pull reports, create accessible dashboards for accountability, and assist in enforcement and execution based on a firm’s policies and procedures, 360Factors says. The software can also help better manage risks related to regulatory changes, standards or internal goals and objectives, as well as help align risk and compliance with SEMS requirements.
Energy Manager News
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage