Hippo USA’s Tertia Frac ‘Minimizes Environmental Impact’
Using a system of proprietary tanks and pumps along with a simplified fill and discharge process, Tertia Frac makes operation, storage and transportation more space and energy efficient, the company says. This creates a safer work environment by reducing work-zone hazards.
Norbert Steiger, partner and CEO of Hippo USA, says the Tertia Frac system will help oil and gas companies meet ever-increasing environmental standards as well as provide more responsible use of resources and greater profit margins.
The company says its HDP-HPP pump skid can replace multiple traditional high-pressure frac pumps, reducing a frac site’s footprint even more. The result is a solution that provides scalable discharge capacity of up to 600 barrels per minute while reducing fuel consumption, emissions and capital investment, Hippo USA says.
Tertia Frac can be transported by standard ISO freight trucks and trailers, double-stack rail cars, and container ships.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform