Hippo USA’s Tertia Frac ‘Minimizes Environmental Impact’
Using a system of proprietary tanks and pumps along with a simplified fill and discharge process, Tertia Frac makes operation, storage and transportation more space and energy efficient, the company says. This creates a safer work environment by reducing work-zone hazards.
Norbert Steiger, partner and CEO of Hippo USA, says the Tertia Frac system will help oil and gas companies meet ever-increasing environmental standards as well as provide more responsible use of resources and greater profit margins.
The company says its HDP-HPP pump skid can replace multiple traditional high-pressure frac pumps, reducing a frac site’s footprint even more. The result is a solution that provides scalable discharge capacity of up to 600 barrels per minute while reducing fuel consumption, emissions and capital investment, Hippo USA says.
Tertia Frac can be transported by standard ISO freight trucks and trailers, double-stack rail cars, and container ships.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage
- Competitive Green Retailer Star Energy Partners Expands to New Jersey, Pennsylvania
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports