Coca-Cola Enterprises Partners with Casino, Unveils Recycling Campaign in France
The campaign — Recyclons plus, engageons nous — lets consumers pledge to recycle, browse pledges made by other people, vote for their favorite pledges, and potentially win a designer recycling bin.
Running from August 12 through September 1, the campaign is being promoted in stores and online via Casino’s Facebook page.
The new push for pledges in France is similar to the Don’t Waste, Create campaign being promoted in Great Britain by Coca-Cola Enterprises and Sainsbury’s. That campaign encourages consumers to use their waste packaging at home in a fun and useful way, while also pledging to recycle.
Coca-Cola Enterprises launched the initiative on August 14 in an effort to boost the reuse and recycling of plastic bottles. The effort will initially run on the Sainsbury’s website for six weeks.
Nick Brown, associate director for recycling at Coca-Cola Enterprises says that, “CCE is committed to reducing plastic waste and helping our customers to re-think how they dispose of their packaging.” He adds that the company wants to encourages families to think more sustainably while having fun.
Energy Manager News
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018