BuildingOS Unifies Building Data, Prevents Vendor ‘Lock-in’
Lucid’s new BuildingOS, an online operating system for buildings, serves as the central hub to consolidate meter and building system data, giving visibility into the energy performance of a diverse portfolio of buildings.
Lucid says BuildingOS integrates quickly and can be used on a computer, tablet or phone. The software connects with over 150 meter types and building systems including the majority of building automation systems, submeters, lighting controls, plug load systems, on-site generation and demand response providers, as well as utilities and Green Button. The software unifies data from multiple sources without vendor lock-in.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Feb. 5
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate