BuildingOS Unifies Building Data, Prevents Vendor ‘Lock-in’
Lucid’s new BuildingOS, an online operating system for buildings, serves as the central hub to consolidate meter and building system data, giving visibility into the energy performance of a diverse portfolio of buildings.
Lucid says BuildingOS integrates quickly and can be used on a computer, tablet or phone. The software connects with over 150 meter types and building systems including the majority of building automation systems, submeters, lighting controls, plug load systems, on-site generation and demand response providers, as well as utilities and Green Button. The software unifies data from multiple sources without vendor lock-in.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Summer Weather Spawns Thermostat Wars
- New Yorkers ‘Share’ Renewables
- Portable EV Charging Technology Used by California Government
- Siemens Monitors Condition of Motors
- Berkeley Enacts New Building Energy Saving Ordinance
- Medical Center Raises Energy Star Score from 21 to 70
- Stadium Saves 40% on Energy with LEDs
- Prescolite Adds to LED Portfolio