BuildingOS Unifies Building Data, Prevents Vendor ‘Lock-in’
Lucid’s new BuildingOS, an online operating system for buildings, serves as the central hub to consolidate meter and building system data, giving visibility into the energy performance of a diverse portfolio of buildings.
Lucid says BuildingOS integrates quickly and can be used on a computer, tablet or phone. The software connects with over 150 meter types and building systems including the majority of building automation systems, submeters, lighting controls, plug load systems, on-site generation and demand response providers, as well as utilities and Green Button. The software unifies data from multiple sources without vendor lock-in.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending May 20, 2016
- CAL-ISO Study: Regional Energy Market Could Yield $1.5B in Savings Annually to Ratepayers
- Sands to Stay, But MGM and Wynn Still Plan to Leave NV Energy
- Turning Data into Knowledge–and Action
- STULZ, CoolIT Enter Data Center Cooling Pact
- Smart Grid Partnership Announced in Europe
- Wisconsin Power & Light Files for Higher Residential Base Rates, Lower Commercial Rates